Daycare Communication Diary with YOUR LOGO — interior THE ECONOMIC
NEW PRODUCT! PRE-ORDER YOURS.
Delivery scheduled for May 2019.
This product can be customized to an order with a MINIMUM OF 25 UNITS. See the DELIVERY tab for details (3rd tab below).
Do you dream of fast, easy to complete and detailed communication? Looking for an economic tool with exceptional design? Do not search anymore! This diary signed Diamodesign is for you!
Its main function is to allow you to share the moments and details of the child's day, like a daily report, at individual childcares, Early Childhood Centers, daycare organisations, nurseries, pre-school or school daycares. The bond between the educator, the maternal assistant, the responsible for day care at home, the nanny, the babysitter, ... and the parents will be strengthened.
You will certainly appreciate this overview on 2 pages for a week. Many checkboxes, fill and icons to surround. The calendar is undated (perpetual use), so it can be started at any time of the year.
VIDEO DEMONSTRATION (FRENCH VERSION):
- Covers in color
- Black and white interior: designed for you to color with the child.
- 260 daily balance sheets arranged on 5 days double pages (Monday to Friday). Perfect for a full year because there are 52 weeks in total.
- Format: 5½ "X 8½"
- 108 pages
- Aqua blue spiral binding
- Suitable for all age groups
- Covers with glossy lamination for added durability
- (1) child information form
- (1) page to post a picture or make a drawing or other
- (1) consent form for drugs, products and others. Also, location to note the weight of the child.
- Included (1) logo or (1) custom visual by establishment for order of minimum 25 units by establishment.
- When ordering, at the checkout, leave us the text to put on the cover in the Note section OR send us your logo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A pdf of the visual will be send to you by emailed for approval before printing.
INTERIOR OF THE DIARY:
Click on Fullscreen, at the bottom right of the box, to flick through the inside of the product.